Thursday 23 July 2009

Shopping, Declined!


On Tuesday, my friends and I wanted to go shopping after the British Museum. We decided to go to Oxford Street and shop over there. We were having a great time, until I got declined. It was not awesome. I had went by the Carphone Warehouse earlier and bought a replacement phone, long story, and after that we went shopping. Everything was going great until I wanted to purchase some items with my debit card and it got declined. I was very upset, turns out the bank thought my purchase at the Carphone Warehouse was a fraudulent purchase, uh no, I did it, I promise. So that was dramatic, but I did get it straightened out, so everything is A-ok now. Very happy they fixed it. I'm glad they're looking out for me, but it's a little frightening when you know you have money and then all of a sudden they tell you declined, not fun at all. All in all it was a very interesting day! (This picture is from www.top10inlondon.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment