Monday 13 July 2009

London Alive!


Hi everyone! My name is Kendra and I am in London for a month with the study abroad program. It has been really great so far. I love this place! I went on a tour called London Alive and we got to walk all over the city. We went past Big Ben and got to hear the chimes. We went past the London Eye, it's huge! We also got to see the outside of Westminster Abbey. It's very beautiful. I also got to see the changing of the guards, but I didn't get to take any pictures because my batteries died in my camera. But I'm going to go back to get some, hopefully soon. We also got a history lesson about London that was very interesting; some things I knew already and some things were totally shocking. I attended a service at St. Paul's Cathedral yesterday, it was worth getting out of bed for! The music was so beautiful, I wish I could sing like that! I almost backed out of going on this trip, but I am so glad I didn't! It's totally worth it! (This picture was acquired from www.upload.wikimedia.org.)

No comments:

Post a Comment