Sunday 19 July 2009

Dover Castle


On Saturday the British Studies Program went on a day trip to Dover and Canterbury. It was really beautiful. I had a blast, the only bad thing about the trip to Dover was that we couldn't go in the castle. :( It was otherwise very cool. The White Cliffs are so awesome! I was a little sad that we couldn't stay longer at the castle. The trip to Canterbury was just as fun though. Two of my friends and I ate a restaurant named The Parrot. It was very good, if you're ever down that way check it out. After that we just walked around and took in the scenery. There was a river walk by what was called a river, but it looked like a stream to me. It was very quiet and peaceful though. I had so much fun on that trip, I did not want to leave! (This picture is acquired from www.steventill.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment